Women's Soccer Announces Incoming Class of 2018
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Brown women's soccer head coach Phil Pincince has announced the seven members of the incoming class of 2018 to join the Bears this fall.
Three of the newest members hail from California, with Oklahoma, Arizona, Massachusetts, and Oregon also represented in the class of 2018.
"With eight seniors graduating this spring, there was a need to bring in a strong recruiting class, and we certainly did. The 2018 class will continue to add to an already athletic, fast, strong, and technical team. I am excited about this class competing, challenging and making our 2014 team move forward to compete for an Ivy Championship and an invitation to the NCAA Tournament," said Pincince.
Hometown: North Tustin, Calif.
High School: Foothill High School
Club Team: Irvine Strikers FC
- Co-captain in 2014
- Division I CIF First Team and Century League Defensive MVP in 2014
- Century League First Team All-League in 2013-14; All-County Second Team in 2014
- Four-year starter at Foothill High School
- 2014 Century League Champion
- Academic Excellence Award winner
- AP Scholar with Honor
Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.
High School: Cascia Hall Preparatory School
Club Team: Tulsa Soccer Club
- Oklahoma Olympic Developmental Program member
- Region III Olympic Developmental team and attended 2012 ODP National Camp in Nevada
- Named Top Drawer Soccer's "Player to Watch" and ranked top-20 soccer player
- Region III Champion; national runner-up
- National Honors Society member
Hometown: Shrewsbury, Mass.
High School: The Rivers School
Club Team: Massachusetts Premier Soccer
- Four-year starter
- ISL All-League, All-State, All-New England, All-Region selection in both junior and senior seasons
- Boston Globe All-Scholastic
- League Defensive MVP senior year
- NSCAA All-American senior year
- NSCAA State Player of the Year (Massachusetts)
Hometown: Corvallis, Ore.
High School: Crescent Valley High School
Club Team: Corvallis United Soccer Club
- First Team All-League
- League Player of the Year
- First Team All-State
- Female Rotarian Athlete
- National Merit Scholar Finalist
- Women in Transportation Sciences, Society of Women Engineers, and Oregon School Facilities Management Association scholarship winner.
Hometown: Phoenix, Ariz.
High School: Arcadia High School
Club Team: SC del Sol 96 ECNL Armstrong
- Four-year varsity player at Arcadia High School
- State All-Division All-Section Team in 2012-13
- All-City Team in 2012-13
- High school MVP in junior season
- First Team All-Section, 4A II East Sky Region in 2011-12
- All-Region Honorable Mention in 2010-11
- AP Scholar
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
High School: Marlborough School
Club Team: Westside Breakers
- Two-time CIF All-Academic Team Award winner
- Team MVP in 2012-13
- First Team All-League, Third Team All-CIF
- CIF State Scholar Athlete Nominee
- CIF Southern Section Division 4 All Star
- Westside Breakers: State Cup Finalist; NHB Cup Champion; West Coast Futbol Champion
Hometown: San Francisco, Calif.
High School: Lowell High School
Club Team: Marin FC 96 Blue
- San Francisco AAA All-City First Team
- AAA All-League MVP in 2013
- The College Board AP Scholar Award winner
- All-City Silver Medalist in 100m (2012-13), 200m (2013), and 4x100m relay (2012-13).