Attention Brown Student-Athlete:
This page exists to provide you with the information you need to
complete the beginning of the year athletic eligibility paperwork
for 2013-14. All student-athletes must complete the required
forms online prior to attending their team meeting.
Click on the following link and authenticate through Brown University:
Before you start, you should have available your Brown ID number – referred to in the ACS System as your BRU ID. This is NOT your Banner ID number and it does NOT begin with the letter “B”. Find your ID here.
A few other notes:
• Note that the summer employment form only offers space for you to describe one job. If you had more than one job, please tell us about the one that you consider to be your main job. Also, you are asked to report your hourly pay rate. If you received a stipend, please report an estimate of what you calculate the hourly rate to be. Volunteer work/fellowships need not be reported, however any other job should be details on the form.
• You are going to be asked to complete a housing form and at the end of the form you are advised that you must submit a copy of your lease to the compliance office. This DOES NOT apply to Brown students. The compliance office does not want to see a copy of your lease.
• Some forms ask for very specific details that you may not remember or have access to. Please be as accurate as possible and provide your best guess when necessary.
• You may view and print a form you have submitted at any time in the future by returning to the portal and clicking the link for forms history.
• Do not use the “change password” link in ACS because you are authenticating through Brown University. Doing so will change your password internally in the ACS system but have no impact the next time you return to https://webapps.brown.edu/acs/login.php to login.
• In the near future you will be contacted again and asked to return to this portal to complete two more forms. In addition, during the season, you may be asked to return to your portal to view and approve practice logs for your team. The compliance office will notify you by email when it is time to return to the portal.
Please direct any questions to Sarah Fraser or Eric Schneider